Postponement Announcement for Nationals
Updated: May 1, 2021
While we continue to have support for Nationals from hosts Dodgeball Edmonton and from the City of Edmonton, due to COVID uncertainty and the protection of our players' health and safety we will be unable to meet the April timeline.
We are exploring options, working through the logistics and, consulting with officials to see what may be possible for 2021. As you can imagine, there are a number of conditions that must be satisfied in order for this to come to fruition, specifically given the varying degrees of restrictions on travel and the size of gatherings across the country.
Dodgeball Canada will collaborate with the PSOs to reach a decision on the 2021 Nationals by the second week of December.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.